Terms and Conditions
This page includes our Terms and Conditions that you approve when you use our website
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to WeDoCrypto.com. If you continue to browse and use the Website, you agree to the following terms and conditions of use. Please do not use the website if you disagree with some of these Terms and Conditions.
The term ‘WeDoCrypto’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user of our website.
- The content of the pages on this website and associated social media is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither WeDoCrypto nor any third party provides any warranty or security for the accuracy, performance, accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You agree that such materials and information may contain errors or inaccuracies, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We can not be held responsible for your use of information or materials on this website as it is completely your own risk. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that some products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This site contains material that is owned by or justified by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited in accordance with the copyright protection, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to damages and / or a criminal offense.
- It is forbidden for users to send or deliver illegal content on or to this site.
- From time to time this website may also contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not mean that we back up the website / websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- If you wish to make a complaint regarding the operation or use of this website, please send us a written complaint to WDC I ApS, which operates WeDoCrypto.com. The request is made at the address Hesbjergvænget 21, 5230 Odense M. We will answer complaints and implement all funds subject to the terms of the law.
- Your use of this website and any problems arising from such use of the Website are subject to law.
- By using contact forms on the website you agree that we store your name, phone number and email address to contact you in the future. Your email address is also added to our newsletter.